This page is a collection of more polished and promoted public writing that I hope will aid an independent class movement of the proletariat. I welcome criticism and comments from friends and opponents.
I will attempt to stay humble in my thoughts and writing to maintain the tradition of integrity of those who began the work towards proletarian theoretical unity. -AF
1. Don’t make threats of violence, ever
2. Don’t address people using any form of slurs. No sexist, racist, ableist, homophobic, transphobic slurs or comments
3. Don’t make personal attacks. Don’t call someone fat, stupid, crazy, etc. Keep it political.
4. Trolling, flaming and spamming not allowed. Limit your comments to two comments per post per day (That gives you a morning and an evening post).
5. You don’t have to get along with everyone, but back up your criticisms of people or political organizations. One liners will be deleted.
6. There will be no revealing of personal identifying information (PII) of any rank-and-file members of unions or revolutionary political organizations. Stick to pseudonyms. A public figure such as a Union leader can be identified by name.